HR and employment coordinators, if you are looking for qualified Moderate Sedation RN’s AAMSN reaches over 3,000.
To purchase an ad on the Job Board please go here https://aamsn.org/aamsn/product/job-board-ad/
Thank you for your interest in Planned Parenthood. Please submit your resume by following the link: https://jobs.lever.co/ppil.
Only applications submitted via the website are reviewed. Thank you again for your interest in Planned Parenthood of Illinois.
RN Clinician, Clinical Ladder, Ambulatory – Vein Clinic (Part-Time)
Capable clinician, focused on expanding knowledge and skills. Provides effective direct care, with an interdisciplinary team, to complex patients. Manages care and implements treatment plans in collaboration with patients, their families, physicians and the healthcare team. Seeks and provides feedback for improved clinical practice. Assumes a beginning leadership role, but seeks mentoring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses the physical, psychological, social and cultural dimensions of patients according to professional practice standards and institutional procedure.
- Organizes, coordinates and prioritizes nursing care activities.
- Implements patient population-specific interventions.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care and care coordination, progressing patients toward desired outcomes.
- Develops and implements patient/caregiver teaching plan based on identified health education needs of the patient.
- Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of care.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and contributes to the professional development of others.
- Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of patient care.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program required. BSN preferred.
- Experience: 1 year of relevant experience.
- License/Certification: Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in Virginia. American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider BLS certification required.
This position qualifies for the UVAMC Clinical Ladder. The salary range is for an RN Clinician 2. Additional compensation is available if hired into a higher level. Those hired as a Clinician 3 or 4 must have a BSN, possess a specialty certification from a national certifying organization, and meet applicable Career Ladder Behaviors.
Pay Range: $23.30 – $38.56
Primary Location: Charlottesville
1215 Lee Street
Charlottesville, VA 22908
Job: Registered Nurse
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.